Email for Kids
Our email for kids service (OME-Kids) is subject to our Terms And Conditions. The following usage restrictions also apply:
- OME-Kids is a Webmail service reserved exclusively for use by children subscribed while under the age of 18 (though the address may be maintained indefinitely).
- POP, SMTP and IMAP access are not supported.
- Webmail accounts are rate-limited to no more than 200 inbound emails and 100 outbound emails per day.
- Users may not configure an external account to automatically forward to any OME-Kids address.
- The ability to Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) recipients is not supported.
- Disk quota (email storage) is limited to 250 MB per address.
These limitations are specifically designed to protect our system from being used by spammers as well as to set reasonable age-appropriate load limits on individual accounts.
Any abuse (based on our internal analysis) may result in immediate termination without prior notice.